Expressway Business Services
The company was established in 1987 and now offers a full range of business support services to suit most businesses. We offer:
New Business Start Up
- Formation of limited companies
- Business registrations
- Completion of Revenue forms
- Setting up of business records
- Referrals to other professional services including bank managers, IFA's etc
- Manual and computerised bookkeeping for all non-building trades
- Completion of VAT Returns
- We can assist you to do the bookkeeping yourself or we can do it for you.
- Weekly or monthly payrolls provided to suit your specific requirements.
- "A professional service for professional people"
- Copy typing for clients including correspondence, reports and notices
- We can also complete menus, flyers etc.
Contracts of Employment
- Contracts of Employment and Contracts for Services prepared.
- Letters sent out to specific businesses to assist in the generation of additional sales
Accommodation Address/Registered Office
- We can receive all your correspondence for you or we can just provide you with a trading address.
- There are accredited training courses available through our SFEDI Centre.
- If you just require assistance with your spreadsheets/Sage programme/Kashflow etc we are happy to help on an hourly basis.
IN FACT, JUST ASK. IF WE CANNOT PROVIDE WHAT YOU NEED THEN WE CAN USUALLY POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF SOMEONE WHO CAN.
- See our business contacts page for some of our contacts.
Why come to us instead of our competitors?
- We offer a bespoke service, agreed with yourselves, which can be expanded or reduced to suit any changes in your requirements.
- We follow a strict ethical code of honesty and openness. The company works hard to ensure your compliance with all the necessary
regulatory requirements with tax, VAT and Companies House. .We have an open door policy so you can call in at any time.
Appointments should be made if you want to see a particular member of staff though as they may be out visiting other clients.
- For details of our charges etc or to arrange for us to make contact with you, please complete your details on the Contact Us page
and someone will happily get back to you (or just ring us).